Ahh Castle there aint no need in bein afraid up on the ole mountain. There aint nothin us Ridge Runners cant handle.....haha
his dad is not dad because they have a interview with him in the bristol paper today
Ahh Castle there aint no need in bein afraid up on the ole mountain. There aint nothin us Ridge Runners cant handle.....haha
Pitchers, like poets, are born not made.-Cy Young
haha..still, gots to keep some protection around just in case..
all ya have to do when ur a ridgerunner and you need help..open up the door and let loose a holler..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Convict???
didn't this just happen? Surely there has not been a conviction yet
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
I think they meant charged...
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Bookmarks